2006 May
I am glad to introduce myself. My traditional-Chinese family name is Chang, first name is Yueh-Shun. Alias is Alicen.
Generally separate four parts to introduce myself. Characteristic, hobby, background, and target.
Characteristic:
Extroverted, but sometimes feel embarrassed especially if someone asks me to dance or singing in public.
Friendly , that is true, but if someone make me uncomfortable, then I sepak up to that one, I am not easily to hide my emotion on face.
Actually Frankly, It is not easy for me I am not easily to hide my emotions on face.
Easilly to greet, talk, and go.
Good listener.
I have power of imagination. I often imagine any kinds of situations. Form my point of view, the advantage is I can prevent accidents or any unlucky things, but the disadvantage side is I often am easily think too much.
I don’t like lie, but it dependsence., Sometimes I like white-lie.
I like surprise., I enjoy natureal., I like sunshine and drizzle.
Hobby:
-Outdoor:
I am crazy to go mountain hiking with backpack which is everything inside.
I like swimming, bicycling, motorcycling, skating, climbing, hiking, rope skipping, running, blowing breeze, riding, and so on.
-Indoor:
I like to watch any kinds of movies and cartoons except violence and some stupid-romancetics . They are not my preference.
Also, I like to listen to music. It is difficult to describe what kinds of music I like.
Background:
-Family:
I come from Taiwan, a tropical-climate small island. I live dwell in the south of Taiwan. In 1982, the only girl was born in my home., That is me. Although I am only girl in my home, my parents always keep fair between my two brothers and me. We have nice family relationship. I am a lucky girl, because I have healthy and complete family.
-Experience:
I majored in Visual Communication Design and graduated from National Yun-Lin Science and Technology University in June,2004.
Then I was an assistant in Student Affair Office of Shu-De Science and Technology University from July, 2004 to the end of January,2006. From my job, I learned how to design an action-plan to student, and combined Design Program with Office Program to do my job.
After I quitted my job, I studied in cram school for one and half months, in order to enrich my English.
Target:
From near to far, my target are:
1. Get score more than 600 degrees of on the TOEFL test.
2. Get Master's degree
3. Find a job or continue to Doctor’s degree
4. Go around the whole outline of Taiwan by bicycling and finish 100 mountain hiking in Taiwan.(There are 100 famous mountains more than 3000 meters in Taiwan. For me, it remains only 70 mountains remain to be conquered which are waiting for me.)
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi...
What you mean about (Toronto Tour)??? where is it located??? maybe you mean CN Tower or please tell me more about that.
Best regads,
Moaaz
It was quite a self-introduction! Thanks for sharing your life and dreams with us. You're certainly passionate about what you do and believe. Wish you all the best in all your endeavours.
Correct your punctuation mistakes on your own. Do not use a comma to link two independent clauses.
Corrections:
(1) ... if someone asks me to dance or sing in public.
(2) Frankly, ...
(3) It is not easy for me to hide my emotions.
(4) imagine
(5) Do not use the verb "be" with another verb unless the latter is v-ing. For example, "I often think too much."
(6) it depends.
(7) I enjoy nature.
(8) ... except violence and some stupid romance.
(9) I like to listen to music.
(10) I live in the south of Taiwan. ("dwell" is too formal and too literay.)
(11) score more than 600 on the TOEFL test.
(12) Master's degree
(13) For me, only 70 mountains remain to be conquered.
Oh!!!Moaaz!! I'm glad to see you.
"Toronto Tour" as I know, the full name is "Toronto Island Walking Tour".
Maybe you can guess the general place from the full name.
Last day sign up is Friday May 26.
It was our interview day, so I forgot to sign up.
>O<~~Wo~~~Maybe I'll try to ask office next Monday because I'd like to go. How about you? (The tour is at Saturday on June 3 )
Best regards
'Alicen (sounds: Alison)
Yuni,
Finally you leave message on my blog.
Ha ha, happy I am.
'Alicen ^O^
Post a Comment