27 May, 2006
I shared my exploration to with Sophia and her best friend, Pat, about my interview with teacher, go shopping with friends, see a special guy in Yorkdale, and find library by myself yesterday. I told them I’d like to find a good purse, smaller than my backpack and bigger than lady’s wallet. I need the size that I could put umbrella, my big digital camera, and a bottle of water.
Today, when I am writing my diary, “Why do I frequently write diary?”, Sophia calls me, “Yong lady, come down, right now!” Then I see Pat is sitting on the white chair in Sophia’s backyard under the sunshine. There is a table beside her. Three purse lie down on the table. Pat wants me to choose which one I like it.
My eyes open widely suddenly. I’m so surprised about that. I gave her a super big hug. Although those are used purse, I don’t mind. I like the light brown one which looks like made by rattan and decorates with a bit flowers. It looks natural style. Summer is coming. It suits for it. (it's suitable for it.)
I carry it, jump with dance, and sing a song, “Happy Saturday, la, la, la, happy Saturday, la, la, la…. ” I jump and sing a song in front of Sophia who is washing the dishes. I jump and sing it in front of Pat who is enjoying the sunshine and laughing. Then I give Pat a big hug again. She said I’m so sweet.
I think that is my present to encourage me study hard, writing hard. That’s why Pat shows up during I am writing.
(Wa Ha Ha Ha……Thank you. I am such a lucky girl that I meet many friendly people in Canada. Everyday has different present. Every moment has different fresh thing and feeling. It’s so great. That’s Canada. )
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you bring it to school today? You're such a warm and endearing person, and I think that's why wonderful things happen to you.
Corrections:
(1) I shared ... with Sophia ...
(2) I see Pat sitting ...
(3) Pat wants me to choose one I like.
(4) My eyes open wide ...
(5) It suits it. (OR, it's suitable for it.)
(6) ... who is enjoying the sunshine ...
Ah, Ha, Ha,Ha........
I'm so glad to hear your compliment for me.
I think that I have a good dream today!
^O^~~~~^O^~~~^O^~~~
Happy & lucky Alicen
Post a Comment