26 May, 2006
Was it a big surprise for me? Yes!! It was! Absolutely yes! We met a special guy in Yorkdale. He is the guy who escorted me from airport to homestay that night.
I came to Canada alone that night. I was excited with and a little bit anxious about because I didn’t know who will pick me in airport and what kind of homestay’s Mom is. He said something which gave me confidence and courage to face this new environment. Then he automatically helped me to carry my heavy luggage. It’s the other surprise in airport. He is gentle and patient that gave me peace in of my mind. He has great patient patience to listen to what you want to say. So he leaves good impression in my heart.
That’s why when I saw the guy in Yorkdale that I was so surprised and happy.
Wow, that’s my surprise present this day. I can’t hold myself to write down the great feeling.
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Do you know his name?
Corrections:
(1) I was excited and a little bit anxious because I didn't know ...
(2) He said something which gave me ...
(3) ... gave me peace of mind.
(4) ... great patience to listen to ...
(5) That's why when I saw ...
Yes...I know his name.
I'm shy to show his name on my blog.
Maybe he doesn't want his name is shown on blog, either.
Maybe I can tell you privately. ^,^...
Smile's Alicen~~
He has black eyes
He is wearing a little bit mustache.
He works for main office.
Okay, I'll keep an eye out for him.
Ha, Ha, Ha,......
I feel shied.....(^O^ha ha ha..)
Post a Comment