Friday, May 19, 2006

~~Great Wireless~~

18 May, 2006

Two weeks!! For Totally two whole weeks that I couldn't have no Internet can use Internet easily. Although I can use the Internet in Student Centre ,and Library, or the Nexus have Internet can use it, they are not really convenient, they have use deadline and some limited rules.

Ultimately Finally, I can use wireless with my laptop on campus, so, I was very excited to try wireless in York Lanes after class.

It can worked!!! I would like to thank you my Taiwanese’s friend for to finding a top computer guy to fix my setting problem. Thanks to God!!! Thanks to all the of people who helped me.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Congratulations! I can certainly understand your frustration at having no Internet access for two whole weeks.

Corrections:
(1) For two whole weeks I couldn't use Internet easily.
(2) Although I can use the Internet in Student Center, Library, or the Nexus, ...
(3)Finally, ... on campus, so I was ...
(4) It worked!
(5) I would like to thank my Taiwanese friend for finding ...
(6) Thanks to God. Thanks to all the people who helped me.