Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nightmare

11 May, 2006

It was an awful dream about my teacher does not like me and I can not catch the environment of University quickly. I ran, ran, and ran in the dark dream until I woke up.
When I got up, I still felt so sleepy and anxious about it that it was hard for mademe to payid attention to someone’s talking.
Actually, I am very worryied about I have bad direction-felling in the real world. I still can not rightly to find a place where I want to go in the campus quickly, now.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

That certainly was a nightmare! But of course you know it's not true.

It's normal to feel lost in a new environment. I remember when I first went to Singapore to teach, I couldn't even find my way home! After I bought a map, I felt a lot better.

Corrections:
(1) It was hard for me to pay attention to someone talking.
(2) I am very worried about ...
(3) I still can not find ...