11 May, 2006
???Yellow? Black? White? Sensitive??!! -___-
Sometimes I feel not fair when I ask some questions, the opposite side answer
me, he/she often give most eye contacts to the one who are the white people beside me.
(Am I so black skin or what? Sometimes make me depress.)
(Ok…maybe I’m so sensitive…No!!! It’s not true!!! I just need a long night sleep….)
(Come on!! Let it go! It doesn’t matter! It’s mean nothing)
(mutter….mutter…)
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never experienced that, but of course it doesn't mean that it has never happened.
You're right. Sometimes we need to learn not to be oversensitive. Do not read too much into other's words or facial expressions.
Yea, your are right. Thank you for you remind me that.
I think that it's very important for me about to learn "Do not read too much into other's words or facial expressions".
I'd like to focus on other really important things.
~~^O^~~Happy Alicen~~
Post a Comment