Sunday, May 28, 2006

..Little Challenge!!..

20 May, 2006

For me, it’s was a new challenge about to go to Queen Station on my own. I took bus No.60D on the Steels Street. I held Transit Guide and asked driver how to go Finch Station. I’d like wanted to make sure again that this was the right way what I think is right. I was glad the driver is was friendly to and answered my questions.

After forty minutes, I arrived Finch station. Then I spent thirty-five minutes to take subway to Queen Subway Station.

I got off subway , turned right ,and go up stairs to Easton Centre. It was five to eleven! I came early . Our date is 12:00. I sighed with relief. I didn’t wasn't late.

Then I called Yuni that when she gets off subway, turns the right and tells Jisook, by the way.

I was glad that I conquer myself. I cross the challenge in my heart. But I feel sleepy now. I spent lots of energy to focus on environment.

Oh, I couldn’t prop up my eyelids keep my eyes open . Good night. Have a nice dream, my good friends.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

You're getting to know the city pretty well now! I can see that you're indeed a risk-taker. Good for you! I'm very proud of you, as are all your friends and family, I'm sure.

Corrections:
(1) ... it was a new challenge to go to ...
(2) I wanted to make sure that this was the right way.
(3) I was glad the driver was friendly and answered ...
(4) ... I spent thirty-five minutes to take ...
(5) I wasn't late.
(6) I couldn't keep my eyes open.

AlisonChang said...

You are a good teacher.
You never hesitate to give student comeliment.


^O^Give you my big hug!!!!!

Alicen