Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A dream ^O^

13 May, 2006

It was so funny in the early morning. I just woke up early and the reason why was I laughed loudly, because I made a laugh dream. The loudly laughs bothered myself. =____=!!
Ha, Ha, Ha……..
It is such a so pity that about I don’t remember that funny dream or I can share you. It must be a good joke.
Next time, I will try to write down on the notebook right away when I get up.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

You were lucky! It's much better to wake up laughing than to wake up crying.

It's a wonderful idea to keep a dream diary, for yourself that is. I often wish I had because, as I've told the class, I dream all the time, and some of the dreams were truly fascinating.

One correction:
It is such a pity that I don't remember ...