2006.11.24
Special Day
There are many special and sweet memories in my life. One of the sweet memories, which stand out most in my mind, is happened in this afternoon because I saw a famous guitar player, who names Gibson Guillaume; therefore, this day became my special day. I felt happy to see him for two reasons, which are that he actually is one of my best friends in abroad , and he is the most famous and outstanding guitar teacher of mine.
For the first reason that he is one of my best friends abroad because I usually stay with him, talk my thoughts, vent my feelings or even exchange opinion with him. To meet a good friend and be able to talk with are not easy; especially living in abroad alone as me. However, he is that kind of friends who I can trust and be able to talk with or share feelings. Therefore, while I saw him this afternoon, I felt happy, and it just liked that I was at my native country at that moment.
For the second, he is the most famous and outstanding guitar teacher of mine. He knows a lot of music and has had strong background of playing guitar since he was a child. Whenever he heard music, he could describe and explain the music's background and characteristics for you. In addition, wherever he saw guitars, he was really like an addict because he would explain with joyful about the guitar's attractions, history, brands and its background for you. Also, in his guitar description, he described it with patience but without any arrogance. Consequently, he was an outstanding guitar teacher in my mind.
In brief, I felt wonderful in this day, and it has become my special day as the reasons of seeing my best friend in abroad and his outstanding guitar skills for teaching me.
Written by Alison 2006.11.24
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Alison,
Sounds like you have a great friend here in Canada. That is so important when you are far from home and on your own. I didn't know you played guitar. How long have you studied with him? Did you bring your guitar with you? How about playing at our final party?
Sue
Oh, My Dear Sue,
I'm not serious on learning guitar.
It's just that he taught me some basic background about guitar, and I was so curious and paid a lot attention and interest aboout it.
I'm curious about many things since I have been Canada; furthermore, I feel the world is really big and is waiting for me to discover.
There are too many knowleadge which is wiating for me to discover. The world is broad, and it will be flat if I learn well in English.
Alison
Post a Comment