Saturday, December 02, 2006

My First Experience

2006.12.01
My First Experience

There are many special first experiences in my life, but the most impressive one which stands out in my mind is that I went to see hockey game as YUELI trip in this week, and that was awesome experience to me for two reasons.

First of all, I felt excited due to that it was my first time to see hockey game on live. I have never seen sport game on live. Even though I did not know the entire rules of hockey game, while I was seeing the game, I felt excited and nervous all the time, so my hands were all sweat. Besides, I could see the hockey players’ acrimonious gestures, actions and felt their ambitious which eager to win this game, and those feelings which are hard to be found as same as staying in front of TV. I liked the feeling which was from the beginning to the end of watching hockey game on live because it just took so real feeling to me. I could not expect how I felt excited before.

Second, I had good company to be with while I was watching the hockey game. My best friend and one of conversation partners explained some of the game’s rules for me. If you were the first time to see any sports games, it was a good idea to have company who can explain the general ideas or rules of the game for you because that will let you be able to feel more involved in the play.

In brief, the most impressive experience which cheers me up and stands out in my life was to see the hockey game on live because of two reasons as that was my first time to see hockey game on live, and the feelings of excited and a good company to be with. There is no doubt that will be one of the special memories in my mind, and I will not forget about it.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Alison,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the hockey game so much. I'm afraid I'm not much of a fan. It used to be a very violent game with a lot of fighting. Now in professional hockey, I understand it has changed a bit. It is, however, exciting to see it for real and not on television. I'm also glad you shared the experience with a friend.
You have a wonderful upbeat attitude to life. I really admire that in you! Don't lose it.
Sue

AlisonChang said...

Tank you for my dear Susan.

Having saw your comment for me, I was lightened up by you again.

I will try to keep this upbeat attitude to my life and remember what you encouraged me.

Thank you. ^___^
Alison

Ricky_meng said...

hello, alison, this is ricky, and this is my blog adress http://yueliyorku.blogspot.com/