Saturday, June 24, 2006

My family experience-2(Corrected)

24 June,2006

My family and I had a good time last year because the whole family of mine went out to have fun together during new-year vacation. We hadn’t gathered together for long time. It was an opportunity to warm up our family relationship.

In the early morning of the first day of this vacation, the whole family and my aunts’ family met in the high way at 6 A.M. Our destination was E-Lan province, the north of Taiwan. There have much beautiful and famous scenery in this province.

On the way, we talked with happiness, laughed like the brightest sunshine, and exchanged our different opinion about anything. We had small talks such as weather, sport, movie, music, job, friend, company, school, army, future plans, generation relationship, joke, nonsense and so on. The whole atmosphere in my car was warmer than the warmest sunshine. We hadn’t talk like this for long time till this good opportunity which whole family stayed together in the same car.

After we parked our car in one of the foot of famous mountains in E-Lan, we carried our small package and stepped light step with happiness to the top of the mountain. Our moods were as good as the weather which shone down bright sunshine and blew warm and fresh breeze. Although my mother felt tough and out of breath about hiking, all of us were enjoyed in the sweat, good view and fresh air.

Step by step, ultimately, we conquered the top of mountain and stood on the highest of this mountain which is more than two thousand meters. At that moment, I was happier than the birds in the trees, my family was, too. I liked this feeling because I felt that I was an eagle fly above the sky when I stood on the top of mountain. Because we didn’t have chance to finish the same goal such as occupy a mountain together, my parents and two brothers all liked this feeling, especially after a long hiking. From the highest top, we can see the plains, other mountains and small houses below. We went downhill after took many pictures and had enough rest. The gentle sunset right behind us drew a perfect and complete period for this trip.

Although it almost took us three and a half hours, we were really enjoyed in this trip. That was a good memory. I am sure, we won’t forget this trip. It’ll stay in our mind forever wherever we are.

No comments: