Monday, February 26, 2007

What will I remember in my class-Level 5a

What will I remember in this class ? There are too many impression to share here, yet I will choose the most two impressive things to say. That is we have two instructors in this class which is beneficial to me for several reasons. Another is that I have very brave classmates who can inspire and encourage me.

One of the reason why I will remember my class is that we are the only class which has two instructors. Although in the beginning of the class, I was worried about that we may have double assignments, and it may be difficult to satisfy two instructors. Yet afterward, I found that was just my imagination, and it scared myself. Instead, I had double assists from both instructors, and I can get double suggestions and ideas from them. In addition, it may has more objective final evaluation which is better than the result that is judged by one person. Most importantly, they are all very approachable teachers who allow us to make appointment with them to ask whatever questions. For an international student such as me, who studies abroad alone, having an approachable instructor is very helpful and essential. Therefore, for the reasons of having two approachable instructors and being able to get double assists or suggestions from them, I will definitely remember this class.

Having many brave and friendly classmates is the other reason why I will remember from the class. For example, Du, from Vietnam, gave me very honest comments for my final presentation. I was appreciate with his comments toward to me because the gentle but honest suggestion was very useful to me. The other instance, Beomjim, from Korea, had penetrating opinions and questions for every presenters which really shocked me. I thought, it may is due to his enriched life experience because his age is older than all of us. Miso, Korean girl, was very quiet in class, but she is claver. I had private talk with her, she has modern thoughts toward to things such as love perspective. From these three of examples , hopefully, it helps you to understand that how much I am appreciate to be with my classmates.

Despite of the fact that I am extreme worried about whether I will pass this level or not, I realize that I learned a lot from my classmates and instructors. I am sure that I will remember this level by the reasons of having two instructors and excellent classmates.

3 comments:

Beomjin Kim said...

Hi, Alison.
I appreciate you for your comment about me. But, Why were you suprised by me? Didn't you think I was very sharp? :)
I had good time with all classmates including you!!
See you...

Beomjin

1love-Hn said...

Hi Alison!
You know why am I smiling everyday? Because you are always smile, when I look at you, i really like to be you. I think you have given us a comfortable feeling in the class.
Thank for being my classmate.

Legend_Noob said...

You will pass, dun worry