Thursday, January 11, 2007

Alison's brief Introduction

Hi, folks,


This is Alison, Chang, comes from Taiwan, a tropical island which lays off the east-south way of China. I currently study in YUELI , in Toronto, to enrich my English for being able to apply in York Master Degree. There are some brief introduction about me, such as my current goal, interest and favorite food.



To be successful in YUELI Level 6 Distinction before this May is my destination which is extremely important for me. That will determine whethere I am able to reach the language requirement for applying MD in York or not. There are two reasons why I am eager to finish Level 6 Distinction. Firstly, I have been YUELI for too long time, and I can not fail in finishing YUELI because it costs my hands and legs. Secondly, the expired day of my plan ticket is before this May, and the price of ticket is not cheap for me; therefore, if I can not reach this goal in before this May, I have to wait to next year to be able to apply the major what I want because they only allow applying once a year for it.



For my interest, I am crazy for mountain hiking, swimming and like to try extrem sport in the future. Generally speaking, I like the sports which can let me feel a little bit of exhausted because I enjoy the feeling of being sweat.



For the favorite food of mine, frankly speaking, I like all kinds of food and would like to try many different type of food which is from different country. However, I especially like fruit, such as kiwi, lemon, strawberry, banana, orange, pine apple and so on. Besides, the vegetable is my lover. I can live with eating vegetable only but without meat. In addition, I prefer to drink tea, juice, soybean milk and wine more than plan watter and beer.

It is good chance to introduce more about myself in this website, and I believe that you will get to know more about my characteristic in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alison!
Is very interesting your introduction of yourself! I didn't believe that you were a mountain hiking lover!!
It's so beautiful!!!

We have some things in common, first of all that both of us love fruit!

Anyway, I'm so happy to be in class with you, you're so kind!!
See you tomorrow, and it's a pleasure to know more about you!!

xoxo Claudia...

Beomjin Kim said...

Hi, Alison.
Your introduction lets me know a little bit about you. I think you are a very outgoing and interesting person as you appear in person.
Besides, thanks for inrtoducing the black tea in classroom today. And I'll try it someday.
See you tomorrow...